We are so thankful for countless volunteers over the years who have helped to bring SEAPC to where it is today. If you would like to volunteer with us in our Oakmont office, below you will find various opportunities.
- Prayer – reviewing prayer request emails and dedicating time to pray for open doors, workers, fruit, and finances for SEAPC and the people that we serve.
- Mailings – working with a team to send out bulk mailings
- Social media – assisting with growing SEAPC’s social media engagement and follower base on Instagram and Twitter.
- Data entry – assisting with entering data into information management systems
- Reception – assisting with answering phones, directing calls, taking messages, and greeting guests at the door.
If any of these interest you, or you believe that you have another skill set to offer, please contact us at email@example.com. Training will be provided for all volunteer positions.